Do you belong to the Rossmoor Homeowners Association?
The RHA is a membership funded non-profit organization (a 501(c)(4) organization to be exact) and relies primarily on member dues and fund-raising to cover its annual costs.
What costs you say?
Well, that’s a great question.
The Rossmoor Homeowners Association:
- Contributes to our schools through LAEF (Los Alamitos Education Foundation) in support of school projects.
- Awards graduating high school residents scholarships.
- Coordinates and hosts numerous community events, meet the candidate nights, and town hall meetings, including the Rossmoor Community Festival.
- Keeps the curb addresses painted and visible for emergency responders and deliveries.
- Helps to fund periodic safety and security needs within Rossmoor.
- Is a member of both the Los Alamitos and Seal Beach Chambers of Commerce
- Regularly attends the Regional Military Affairs Committee and the West Orange County Legislative Affairs Committee to represent Rossmoor and keep our members informed.
- Keeps the neighborhood informed and the communication channels open via the Rossmoor Signature News magazine, RHA eNews Blasts, social media platforms, and this RHA website.
The RHA also has occasional mailings to both residents and RHA members, is a dues paying member of a number of community safety and security associations that help keep us up-to-date with information we pass along to the community.
Our Rossmoor Homeowners Association functions through its Volunteers. These are residents who care about protecting our high quality of life in our community and serving the neighborhood as others have done for 60 years. Even though our Volunteers donate their time, there are costs for materials, building rent, printing, mailing, membership fees and various administrative expenses. These costs are paid with your annual membership fees.
We are a membership-funded organization. We DO NOT receive
any funds from property taxes or assessments.
So, as far as value goes, your $30 per year goes a long way in keeping Rossmoor the kind of community we all enjoy.
It’s your move – join today and belong to the neighborhood where you live.
Complete the form below to get started (click here if you’d prefer to print out the application and mail it with your check):