The RHA sponsors a number of great events throughout the year. While the Rossmoor Community Festival is the largest single event, the Christmas Lights Contest, High School Scholarship Awards, Fiction Writing Contest, and the monthly Recycling Drive are all important to the Rossmoor community fiber.
- Rossmoor Community Festival – Our annual community get-together is held on the first Sunday in May at Rush Park.
- Recycling Drive – Held on the last Saturday of the month from 8 AM to Noon rain or shine in the parking lot on the south side of Rush Park. Funds generated are used for community beautification and facility improvements such as the kitchen at Rush Park. The day of event is staffed by volunteers from the Los Alamitos High Baseball Booster Club.
- Fiction-Writing Contest – The annual Rossmoor Homeowners Association Fiction Writing contest is sponsored is by the Original Fish Company in the Rossmoor Village. Each year Rossmoor residents submit their creative stories in hopes of winning one of the restaurant gift certificates and gaining the recognition from the RHA for their efforts.
- Rossmoor Christmas Lights Celebration – Each year we honor the homes that take the time to create wonderful holiday memories for all to share. The Rossmoor Christmas Lights Celebration is an annual tradition and continues to grow. Which homes and decorations will you remember from this year? Will it be yours?
- High School Scholarship Awards – Each year the Rossmoor Homeowners Association sponsors the High School Scholarship Awards each year to provide one of three scholarships to those Rossmoor high school students who are going to college in the fall.
- Rossmoor Walk & Talk – The Rossmoor Walk & Talk program was started by Bernie Beskind to help get Rossmoor moving. Each Tuesday morning at 10:30 a.m. locals gather at Rush Park to form up groups and walk. As long as it’s not raining, come join in the fun. The event is open to all ages and the more people that walk the better.