The Rossmoor Community Services District (RCSD) is a governmental agency formed in 1987 which currently has jurisdiction over the following properties and provides the following services within the territorial boundaries of the Rossmoor community. It has no other responsibilities for the Rossmoor community. All other services are provided by the County of Orange.
- Parkway trees: trimming, planting and removal
- Rossmoor Way median trees and plants
- The triangle garden adjacent to Seal Beach Blvd.
- Rossmoor Park and facilities.
- Rush Park and facilities.
- Montecito Center and parking lot
- Mini-parks on Foster Rd. and Kempton Dr.
- Provide recreation activities
- Provide for maintenance for the Rossmoor Signature Wall
- Provide for street sweeping
- Provide for street lighting
The mission of the Rossmoor Community Services District is to provide superior, cost-effective services that enhance the quality of life for the residents of Rossmoor. The RCSD Board has approved policies and procedures covering each of the above services.
The RCSD Board meets at 7:00 p.m. at Rush Park on the second Tuesday of each month. Rossmoor Residents are encouraged to attend.